massage with pouches of rice boiled in herbs and milk
This is one of the most popular treatments used for nourishing and rejuvenating the body.
It improves blood supply and cures diseases caused by the deterioration of Vata Dosha and Pita Dosha. It is a technique performed with rice specially cooked with herbs and milk in order to relieve the body from fatigue. The mixture is then put into pouches, heated and applied to the body with gentle movements in order to boost muscles, nerves and joints and to relieve from fatigue.
This treatment offers multiple benefits to a healthy person as well as to someone who is suffering. It improves blood supply to the body and cures diseases caused by the aggravation of Vata Dosha. Once the channels of circulation are opened and cleansed, blood circulation is improved and, in this way, it removes waste from the body more effectively.
- Improves the texture and color of the skin, gives softness to the body, promotes digestion and restores the vitality of the body.
- Prevents from excessive sleep but promotes healthy sleep in patients.
- Is very effective in curing diseases of the central nervous system, chronic rheumatism and osteoarthritis, as well as diseases caused by vitiation of blood.
- Nourishes the body, making it strong and sturdy with well-developed muscles.
- Reactivates the immune system.
- Promotes sharpness of vision and the function of the other sense organs.
- Is beneficial to people with amnesia, high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes and skin conditions.
- Delays the ageing process, premature greying of hair, appearance of wrinkles, ageing of body and other conditions caused by the ageing process.